Pennicott Wilderness Journeys is looking forward to welcoming you on our cruises, which are operating daily.
This includes Bruny Island Cruises, Bruny Island Traveller, Tasman Island Cruises, Tasmanian Seafood Seduction, Wineglass Bay Cruises and Iron Pot Cruises in Tasmania and Wilsons Promontory Cruises in Victoria. For bookings and enquiries you can phone (03) 6234 4270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Flexible Cancellation Policy
If you book directly with us, we have a very flexible cancellation policy:
- No cancellation fees if you need to cancel due to COVID right up to the time of departure. This includes if you are unwell or if you have to change your travel plans due to flight changes or travel restrictions. We will happily move your booking to another day or provide you with a full refund. Please note you need to advise us prior to departure so that we have an opportunity to re-sell the seats.
- For non-COVID related cancellations our normal cancellation policy applies. We reserve the right to charge 100% for cancellations within 24 hours of departure. Bookings are fully flexible up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
Please note that if you book through a third-party website or travel agent, they each impose their own cancellation policies and restrictions.
Our COVID-Safe Measures Include
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of our boats, buses and facilities is performed, focusing on high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is provided on our boats, buses and inside our premises.
- Staff have been directed not to come to the workplace if they are unwell.
Your duties as a guest
It is essential that you do not visit our premises or participate in our tours if you:
- are unwell with flu-like symptoms including headache, fever, sore throat, runny nose, sniffle
- have COVID-19
- are waiting for COVID test results
- are a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19
- have recently been in a declared COVID-19 hotspot
- are required to quarantine under a Public Health Order
As a guest you must ensure that you maintain good personal hygiene, follow the directions of our staff and comply with our COVID-Safe measures.
Bookings are fully flexible and you are welcome to change your booking or cancel with a full refund anytime before the date of travel. You can also contact our reservation team anytime by email email@example.com or phone (03) 6234 4270.