Pennicott Wilderness Journeys is excited to have its cruises back up and running.
Our Bruny Island Cruises, Tasman Island Cruises, Wineglass Bay Cruises and Iron Pot Cruises are operating daily from Hobart, Port Arthur, Bruny Island and Coles Bay.
Our Bruny Island Cruises restaurant has also re-opened. As well as catering to our Bruny Island Cruises guests, we will take limited general bookings and walk ins. We have refined the restaurant with our new menu available online here.
Bruny Island Traveller will restart on the 1 December, and our Tasmanian Seafood Seduction tours are for private groups only at this stage.
Wilsons Promontory Cruises has also now reopened.
Our COVID-Safe Measures Include
- Capacity of our boats, buses and buildings has been reduced.
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of our boats, buses and facilities is performed, focusing on high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is provided on our boats, buses and inside our premises.
- Contact details for each group are collected as part of the booking process to enable contact tracing.
- In Victoria, you must show identification at check in so that we can verify that you are not visiting us from a lockdown zone.
- Staff have been directed not to come to the workplace if they are unwell.
Your duties as a guest
It is essential that you do not visit our premises or participate in our tours if you:
- have COVID-19
- are waiting for COVID test results
- are a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19
- have recently been in a declared COVID-19 hotspot
- are required to quarantine under a Public Health Order
As a guest you must ensure that you maintain good personal hygiene, follow the directions of our staff and comply with our COVID-Safe measures.
Bookings are fully flexible and you are welcome to change your booking or cancel with a full refund anytime before the date of travel. You can also contact our reservation team anytime by email email@example.com or phone +61 3 6169 2510.